Saturday, March 12, 2011

Baby Stepping

I'm baby stepping to update my blog. Yesterday was my birthday and I had a great day. I had an hour massage in the morning which was wonderful. Then Zoe and I went to see Aaron at work and say "Hi" to his co-workers. After that we went shopping and then met Aaron for a yummy lunch. Zoe took a 2 hour nap and I got to organize her clothes. When Aaron got home I went and picked up the babysitter. We went to dinner and then to the local high school to see their play. They did Grease and it was pretty good. The only thing that bothered me about it was that they seemed to have scene changes every 3 minutes. It felt like there wasn't move flow to the play b/c of it. Not sure if that is the way it always is or just how the high school versions are. All in all it was a pretty good day and I had a lot of fun.

No comments: