Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Little Photographer

So I was downloading some pictures the other day and I came across some that I didn't recognize. Come to find out that Little Miss Zoe unzipped the camera bag, got the camera out, turned it on and took some pictures. I guess I need to make sure that I keep the camera out of reach for now on. She did take some pretty cute pictures and it makes some good memories. Here are some of Zoe's first pictures.


An amazing picture of my water bottle. It is even in focus!
Here is a close up of the snap on the front of her sleeper.
A beautiful shot up the nose and of the ceiling. I love that you can see her curly hair behind her.
Almost in focus. What a beautiful chin she has.
Finally we see the her. My little girl that gets into everything. Oh how I love her.

1 comment:

Lillian said...

It's always a surprise when I download photos from my camera because I never know what Naomi has taken.