Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Such a Slacker

OK so I'm not very good at updating my blog. I need to repent and start putting more pictures and videos up to share with friends and family. Here are a few pictures from January and February. I signed Zoe up for a first time fun class at the YMCA and she really likes it. I think I might sign her up for a toddler gymnastics class soon. She has a lot of energy and loves to climb on things so I thought I might as well put it to good use and get her working on hand eye coordination. Maybe it would help her not fall down so much and hurt herself.
Speaking of falling down. Zoe was walking in the snow as we where going down to feed the animals and she totally just fell over. My brother thought it looked like she had be run over since she is laying on a tire track.
Zoe climbing on the stuff at the YMCA. She has a lot of fun and enjoys the chance to climb on stuff and not be told no all the time.
We went to the National Museum of Play in Rochester. She had a lot of fun at the Wegman's Grocery store. She picked a bunch of fruits and veggies . It was really cute.
Zoe is working on her animal skills. Here she is braking in Patches. I wonder if they have Pygmy Goat riding in 4H?
Aaron, Zoe and I went sledding in my sisters backyard. We had a lot of fun. Zoe loved it. We have since been sledding in our backyard and she is able to go down the little hill by herself. She is getting to be such a big girl.

1 comment:

Cate said...

miss you guys so much! Zoe is growing up so fast, love you!