Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bring Your Daughter to Work Day


After I found out I was pregnant I quit the dairy and started working for the dairy vet in the office. I did everything from filing paperwork, doing inventory, filling drug orders and anything else that needed to be done. One of the projects I was helping with was entering data collected every 3 months from 3 different farms. I would put all the data in the computer and make various graphs from it. It took some time at first but once I got all the formulas figured out and which graphs to use I could get it all done in no time. Well, the time at come for the next round of data to be put in the computer and being that I am so familiar with it I went into work on it. I've been cleared to drive now so I strapped Zoe in the car seat and away we went. So fell asleep in about one minute and slept most of the time at the clinic. When we got home I took some pictures to remember her first day at work.(I love this purple outfit. I'm glad that they have more than just pink for little girls.) Zoe has been a happy baby and I hope that the trend continues. I'm enjoying her smiles, weather from gas or not, she has the cutest smile.


1 comment:

Bonnie and Ben Kacher said...

She is so beautiful. I am so happy for you guys! I loved reading your birth story and wished you had included more details since it will be my turn soon. Sounds like you had a really really long weekend. Why did they induce you?

Can't wait to hear from you!