Friday, August 28, 2009

9 Months Could Be Coming To An End Soon

I guess my body has decided that it is done being pregnant and just wants to get back to the way things where before. The only problem is that it is going about it all wrong. After several weeks of increasing blood pressure the doctor send me to the hospital for a non-stress test and blood work. The baby passed the test just fine. She doesn't seem to have notice the change in my blood pressure so far. But I totally failed the urine test and my blood pressure just kept bouncing all around. So we are meeting with the doctor tomorrow to discuss inducing. I have no problem with that as long as it is for the best interest of me and the baby and not just for convenience for them. I so wanted to start "naturally" but whatever it takes to get her here healthy is fine by me. We shall keep you posted.

No comments: