Friday, August 14, 2009

Getting Ready for the Baby.






Aaron and I have been busy the last few days getting everything ready for Zoe to arrive. We have the corner of our room turned into a nursery. Not much room in our little house so we have to make due with the baby being with us for awhile. We have the bassinet sitting in the crib to save space. We where able to fit a rocking chair and changing table as well. Aaron set up a lamp for me with a blue light so I can have some light to nurse and change the baby's diapers at night but not so much light as to wake him up. He was very grateful for this. I just couldn't see but of us having to be awake at night.

So with all the new things for the baby the cats have taken it upon themselves to "test" it all out. I've put blankets over everything so that the cats can sleep in them without leaving cat hair on the sheets the baby will be on. I did however find one baby thing I forgot to cover. We have a vibrating chair downstairs for the baby to sleep in during the day and I found Aggie "testing" it out this morning. She was curled up with a stuffed dog that Aaron gave my for valentine's day. It was so cute. I guess I need to get another blanket.

No comments: