Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Triple Date




Aaron has 4 teenage brothers and his mom thought that we should take two of them on a triple date and help them learn how to be creative and have fun while dating. So we took Mark and Jamie and their dates out for a night never to be forgotten. We first went to Taco Bell b/c I had not eaten dinner yet. I had the new Bacon Club Chulupa. I highly recommend it! Then we went to Wal-mart. I gave them each a list of 9 things that they had to go find. While they were looking for them Aaron and I did some groceries shopping. After them found all the items I had them put them all back. We then came back to our house and played Skip-bo and Rummycube. After we played some games we had ice cream sundaes that we put on a garbage bag on the floor. It was so yummy. We all had a spoon and dug right in. I think everyone had a fun time.

1 comment:

Cate said...

I think every date should involve ice cream heaped on the floor. :) that is such an awesome idea! You guys are too cute! I can't wait to see you!!!