Monday, May 19, 2008

Congrats! It's a boy.




For our 6 month anniversary we got ourselves a kitten. Aaron's sister has a cat that had kittens about 8 weeks ago and we decided we needed one. My 8 year old cat Aggie thinks this is some cruel job but she will get used to it.


When I first saw the kittens they were a week old and as I picked them up the kids told me their names. The said "This one is Misty" and I said "This one is a boy". So we started to call him Mister. His full name is Mr. AZ for Amsden to Zsembery or Aaron Zsembery. We mostly just call him Mister.


It is fun to have a kitten around. He is full of energy and loves to follow you around. I hope that he and Aggie become good friends.

2 comments:

Cate said...

Alright!!!!! That's so exciting! I can't wait to meet him. And his name reminds me of Jason Mraz's name...which is so cool. Love you guys!

Karen said...

Cute kitties. And I love the entry about the squirrels. Adorable!