Sunday, May 4, 2008

From Newly Weds to Parents of 9!





So this weekend is mom and dad Zsembery's anniversary. We decided to give them a weekend alone and took all 9 of the kids to our house. We had lots of fun. I introduced the girls to my favorite treat at Wendy's. Frosty's and fries. A few of them even liked it. The kids went and played football in a big open field near us. That is one benefit of having a large family. On Sunday Aaron and I took all the kids to the Stake Conference. Aaron had to translate for the Spanish speakers and I so it was me and Jessica, Aaron's older sister, to watch the kids. I don't think I got much out of the conference. After church we took the little kids to the Sacred Grove. It was a chilly day but beautiful. Then we had waffles for lunch. Yummy! I hope that mom and dad had a nice time along. I think Aaron and I will be waiting awhile to have kids. Maybe 10 years! HEHEHE

1 comment:

Cate said...

Whoohoo!!! Go Katie and Aaron! ;)