Sunday, June 29, 2008

Utah





We took a family trip out to Utah for my sister's wedding. It was quite the adventure. My mom, dad, sister and her two boys and then me and Aaron. Between the 5 adults we were able to take care of the two boys.

I was able to see 3 of my 4 brothers and 3 of my 5 sisters. Plus many other family members. It was so wonderful to be with family. Plus to have the a wedding to go to that I didn't have anything to do with. That is a great feeling.

As well as seeing a lot of my family I was also able to see my roommates from Utah State. It was great to see them again and meet their many children. Plus I got to see my good friend Sherilyn. All in all it was a fabulous time and a chance to catch up with friends and family.

1 comment:

Karen said...

YAY... Pretty pictures. Your sister looks beautiful...I'll bet it was an absolutely gorgeous wedding. A fun time was had by all and there was much rejoicing.