Saturday, April 12, 2008

We're Engaged


On Aug 7 2007 I was at a at Empire Farm days in a dairy meeting with my co-worker. During our lunch break we were walking around and happened to come across a few Aaron's younger brother's and sister's. They said that I needed to go to the John Deere Tractor booth. So we went to the display and as I came around the corner there was a great big bed sheet on a tractor that said "Katie, Will you marry me? - Aaron Z". Then Aaron came out from behind the tractor. The first thing that I asked him was "Did you ask my dad?". He said that he had called him that morning and that "he says yes if you say yes". So I said Yes! I can't believe that we got engaged.

2 comments:

genevievepelissie said...

What cuties you are!!

Karen said...

They really should make a movie out of your romance!