Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Wedding Day





Aaron and I were married in the Palmyra New York Temple on Nov 17, 2007. It was the most remember able day of my life and not just because I was up all night. I've heard of people getting cold feet the night and being sick but this was just ridiculous. I was so sick that I actually had the thought "OK, we will get married and then go to the hospital. Well, needless to say I was able to make it the temple and we were sealed for time and all eternity at 11:17am. We had a nice little lunch for the family and close friends afterwards and then we were off on our honeymoon which started with a nice long nap since i didn't get any sleep the night before. We had a lovely honeymoon on Canandaigua and Seneca Lake.

1 comment:

genevievepelissie said...

i'm so glad you survived the day. So sorry you were sick. You hid it very well. Congrats, you two!!!