Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Wedding Reception






We had our wedding reception the following Saturday night. It worked out so well. My sister Susan did the planning and decorating. She is amazing and should defiantly start her own business in the future. It looked so great! We had a tractor and cow theme. We even had a diary bar complete with little cartons of milk. My sister Karen played the piano for us. She is so talented. The best part of the reception was the fact that we drove off in a John Deere Tractor. My dream come true! What a great husband I have that can tolerate my John Deere fetish.

5 comments:

Bonnie and Ben Kacher said...

I love your new blog. I can't wait to read more posts! When are you coming to visit us?

genevievepelissie said...

My favorite is the tractor. I can't stand it - so great!

KathyKoeberleHill said...

I love your new blog...and your pictures are great!! What a great way to get engaged...even if you did "ditch me" for Aaron that day!!! :)

Amy said...

Don't worry--you will soon become a blogging addict like the rest of us. :) Luv yer guts!

Karen said...

I must say... who took all those amazing pictures? What talent, what an eye she must have! And she's never even taken a photography class. Can you imagine how good she be if she was trained? She could even give up social work and take photos for Life magazine! Love your guts!!