Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We're Having a Baby!

So the exciting news of 2009 is that Aaron and I are going to have a baby! I'm due the end of August. I always said that I didn't want to be really pregnant in the hottest part of summer. SO wouldn't you know it, that is what appended. Very funny Heavenly Father. If that is how you work then, I would hate to have some more money in bank account then I should. Go ahead, get me with that one.
We will be finding out weather it is a boy or a girl. I hate not knowing what to call it. I would like to be able to call it by name and talk to it. What an exciting adventure. Like have an anchor with a diaper. We will never be able to go out again.

2 comments:

Bonnie and Ben Kacher said...

Ahhhhhhh congrats!!!! That is so exciting!!!!!

Lillian said...

Your life will never be the same! But in a good way :) We're so excited for you guys!