Thursday, July 2, 2009

Question of the Week.






So I'm almost 8 months pregnant and I'm still playing softball once a week. I've given up being the catcher this year and have lately just been hitting. I'll usually hit and get to first or second and then have a pinch runner come in for me. Last week Aaron brought the camera and took some photos of the team. I had this one great hit and made it out to second base. As you look at the picture it is all baby first. Which leads me to my question...
Can you have shaken baby syndrome before the baby is born?

My running doesn't seem to bother the baby. In fact, it usually goes to sleep from the rocking motion. I'll will play for a few more weeks as long as it continues to not hurt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw - the little baby is learning to play early!

Karen said...

Just don't slide head first and little Zoe will be fine!! Being active will help you recover faster. I was due Aug 10th and played in a Stake softball tourney on Aug 6th. I hit a double...well I hit a homerun, but I could only waddle to second base so a double had to do.