Thursday, November 20, 2008

One Year Anniversary Trip to Long Island





For our one year anniversary we went to Long Island to visit Aaron's grandparents and aunt's. We had a wonderful time. We got to spend a few days down there. We a fabulous dinner at Aunt Margie's house. It was so great. Home made sauce and meatballs. A true Italian meal.


To pay for our room and broad we raked up the leaves at grandma and grandpa Zsembery. it was nice to see them and hear some of their stories. It is so nice to have grandparents again. Mine have all passed on and I miss the wisdom and history that is now gone with them.


After driving home on Monday we went to the Palmyra Inn for a wonderful evening together. We ordered pizza and watched some movies and had a wonderful time together. I love having such a loving and fun husband. He brings such balance to my life.

3 comments:

Lillian said...

Happy anniversary! For my one year anniversary both of us were sick and we spent the day moving in with my mom. Glad yours was more fun than that!

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry that I missed it. I do think about being there a year ago and have very fond memories. What a fun time we had. I'm glad that you weren't sick on your anniversary like Lillian and her husband...and thank goodness that you weren't sick on your honeymoon. Oh wait....

Fancy Nancy Chronicles said...

Yeahhh Long Island!! Born and raised a Long Islander ... I miss the beautiful Island. A year ago, what fun we had at your wedding! Hmmmmm. Yeah, that's right. Someone got a little sick. :")Hope you saw a lighthouse! ~ Love you ~ Nancy