Friday, September 5, 2008

The Pitter Patter of little Paws



Here are some pictures of the new little one in my life. I found the kitten at the farm last week. She was just sitting there in a stall with a calf and crying for her mama. But no one came. So I gave her a bath, cleaned her eyes and put some advantage on her. Then I gave her some milk in a syringes which she sucked right down. I brought her home and gave her two more baths. Then Aaron used the tweezers and picked fleas off of her for awhile. (Needless to say I also put advantage on Mister and Aggie just in case). I picked up some kitten milk replacer on the way home and made her a bottle. She took right to it without any problems. She we will have "Little One" or "Shrimpette" for awhile. Just until she is old enough to eat solid food on her own. Then we will be finding a home for her. She is cute but we do not need more cats than people in our house.

No comments: