Thursday, March 4, 2010

Utah






Sorry it has been so long. It is crazy how fast time flies. I will try to do better at posting on the blog. Last month Zoe and I took a trip to Utah to attended the 30th birthday party of one of my roommates from Utah State University. She has terminal cancer and so her friends wanted to throw her a big party to celebrate her life. It was so wonderful to see all the people that showed up in support of her and her family. I'm so glad that I was able to go and see her again.



I was able to see a few friends and some family while I was there which was also nice. It was a short trip and there are so many people I know it Utah so I'm sorry if I didn't get to see you while I was there.



Zoe did so well on the trip. I was so nervous about taking her on the plane but she was an angel. Everyone kept commenting on how well she was being. She even fell asleep during take off. She also did great with all the driving and the different houses and people that we visited while in Utah. She is such a people person. I'm not sure where she gets it from.







1 comment:

genevievepelissie said...

So sad to have missed you, but glad you were able to see your roommate. Sniffle sniffle... maybe next time??? :)