Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!



Today is the big 30. I don't really care about turning 30. I don't feel 30 and I've heard that you are only has old as your feel. So I guess I would say that I'm still 25. Although, I defiantly feel pregnant. I was able to sleep in today which was a great blessing. When I did wake up I took a nice refreshing shower. As I was getting dress I had this overwhelming feeling that I needed to throw up. Having not eaten breakfast I knew this should be fun. So after that I had some toast and was ready to face the day. What a way to start your birthday, kneeling before the porcelain god.

4 comments:

Cate said...

Happy Birthday Katie! :) You make 30 look FABULOUS!

Lillian said...

Happy Birthday! We need to have a girls night again soon.

Karen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OH FUNNY ONE!!

genevievepelissie said...

Happy Totally Belated Birthday, babe. This is what I get for not checking your blog forever... you're expecting!!! I'm so excited for you! Amber is due at the exact same time with baby boy #2. So, do you know what you're having yet?? We, too, love to call the baby by name as soon as we know the gender. How awesome, Kates! Congrats to you and Aaron. :)